Monday, November 9, 2009

Do we live to do or to be?

Thought:
I am not so much made up of the doing that I forget to be.
The times I remember that stick with me are not those that we went to do something, but that we were just there being who we were.
Be that
fighting,
yelling,
quietness,
crying,
laughing,
watching a fire in silence,
walking in the woods,
Some of the time I remember what we were doing but most of the time I find I feel the memory of being with the person that made the activity.
So does this work in all things? Yes we need to do things, Work, Church stuff, family stuff, etc.... Yet to excel should we not strive to just BE!
Be a man of our word
Be a peacemaker
Be a lover
Be a friend
Be a person of hope
Be a person that is at peace
Be one that gives
Be a world changer
Be a child of God(This is the gift Jesus gave)

So what make Being so hard? Why does the world try to kill the ones that try to Be instead of the busy one that makes useless noise?

SO TODAY I CHOOSE TO BE!
Thank you father for the gift of just being your child.

Just a thought............

No comments: