Thursday, October 15, 2009

Well I did not mean to forget.....

I ask your forgiveness if by my lack of updates has this place become cold and dark.

Time seems to slip away and so does my mind.

As to the rest of life we are still living under the mercy of Christ and that is all that counts. I am thankful that I do not have to claim that I am the way to anything, yet I get to see how God works around me.
In the little things.....
The smile my son has when I come home,
The glow my wife has when she sees something that warms her heart,
The rain on my head then the sun to dry it,
The sound of a call to sit and rest at the feet of my God,
The sweet scent of flowers in the air or the strong oder of pine, both are welcomed.
When and Idea is more that just a thought yet is still a dream.
All of these and much more give reason, rhythm and rhyme to my life.
I just want to say thank you to my God and the giver of more than I can dream of. Jesus Christ,
(JEHOVAH-JIREH, JEHOVAH-NISSI, EL ELYON, YESHUA)

No comments: