Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And now for a small piece of my mind.....

I was thinking that my understanding of how people can be hurtful and try to cause others pain was full. Then I read stories and see how deep people dig to cause others pain or revel in the pain the someone else goes through. Let's look at any T.V. show first the the main Character has something happen to cause pain, heartache, or make the day bad in someway. We laugh, cry, respond, Then 30-60 minutes later the show is done and some fix is found all is better.
This has trained us to think all we need to do is feel an emotion and it is better. Before anyone jumps on my case I know that TV is not real life but it still come to pass that what we see we start to take as a pattern as it should be.So back to the point and that is WE CAN'T FIX ANYTHING WITHOUT GOD. We did not make the world and everything in it. We don't understand what makes a difference in the big picture. We are fools if we think we can change anything.
Now don't hear what I am not saying....Should we try to make things better YES, Should try to improve YES. I am saying that the better plan is to look and see where God is moving and jump in with both feet.

So there end the lesson........( 20 points for the Quote reference)

No comments: