Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Well I dislike........


That death takes away the ones that mean something to me!
That people don't think before they cause others pain.(this includes me)
That no matter what I try to do I will fail. That is I will not be able to but into action the idea I have of whatever it is in my head in the way I see it.

This little rant is brought about by my grandmothers death and today is her funeral, I hate funerals. I like to think that when I die someone would throw a party because you know I will be partying. The fact is that the time with family that is to sooth just makes me upset and angry at how can I be this alone in a crowd.

So to Grandma, I will miss your laugh at the sound of a baby's smile, the way you knew what was said in the silence of a moment, the way you could find the good in every dark time, and the way you helped shape my life. I will miss you until we meet again in the court of the King where you find rest now. Have a dance for me will ya.

No comments: